NO HASSLE RETURNS
At Sprucewood Tack it is our goal to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We are happy to assist you to make exchanges and refunds within 30 days of purchase provided that the product has not been used or damaged. (Christmas orders placed after November 1st are eligible for return until January 31st)
In Store Purchases:
To return the item(s) purchased in one of our stores, simply place your item(s) back into their original packaging - in its original condition & bring it back to either store with a copy of the sales receipt within 30 days for a full refund (in the original method of payment), exchange or store credit - you decide. CLEAROUT items are returnable for exchange or store credit only.
Online/Phone Order Purchases:
- All returns for items purchased on our website or through phone order must have a Return Authorization Number before they can be returned. Please use the return feature on your order history page within 30 days of purchase to request an RA#. (Please note: CLEAROUT items are returnable for exchange or store credit only)
- Once you have submitted your RA# request, please allow 3 business days to process the request
- You will be contacted by one of our Sprucewood Customer Service Representatives via email. Contained within this email will be the instructions on how to return your purchase and an approved Return Authorization number (RA#) Please print a copy of this email from us you will need it for your return. The email will also contain the return address for shipping purposes.
- Items purchased online may also be returned to one of our store locations for immediate exchange or store credit. If a refund of payment is requested, you may still drop off the items in store - but all online refunds must be processed at head office - please allow 1-2 business days for refunds to be completed.
- If shipping back your return, carefully package up your products (in their original packaging) Include a copy of the RA# e-mail that you received from us. Address your package to the address provided in the RA# email from us. We strongly recommend insuring the package as we cannot be responsible for returns that arrive damaged in transit or that get lost in transit!
- We are sorry but we cannot accept collect returns. Shipping charges are not refundable. Please note that if your purchase was determined to be defective OR you are returning the purchase item due to an error on our part, we will gladly pay the original & return shipping charges.
- We will be in contact with you once the item has been returned.
- Please note the following items that cannot be returned for a refund:
- personalized or custom ordered items
- supplements/wormers or any ingestible product (for safety reasons)
- Saddles are not refundable if marked in any manner
- Any undergarments
- Horse & Dog blankets and/or sheets must be returned clean and unused. We recommend putting a clean bedsheet on your horse or dog before trying on your new blanket or sheet in order to keep it clean
- CLEAROUT items are returnable for exchange or store credit only