Want to share your passion for horses in your workplace? We currently have these positions available:
1)Part-time Tack shop associate - London Location
- have a friendly, outgoing, positive personality
- love working with customers and focus on making them happy
- have a solid equestrian knowledge
- are self-motivated & can work independently
- are detail oriented, organized, accurate and fast
- friendly work environment
- fabulous employee discounts on tack shop purchases
- opportunity to expand your equestrian knowledge through product & sales training
- profit sharing opportunity
- premier access to leading edge equestrian products
- Store appearance - cleaning & making displays.
- Customer care - engaging & assisting customers in the store.
- Inventory control - checking transfers & re-stocking shelves.
- Minimum 3 years of equestrian experience is required - show experience is preferred.
- Sales experience & computer skills are a definite asset - but not required.
Saturdays & flexible weekday hours - 10-20 hours/week
Please include relevant horse/riding/showing experience with your resume & e-mail to: email@example.com